The Art and Science of Nature Connection Education...
- Human beings are hardwired with an affinity for the natural world. Our overall health and well-being is enhanced by spending a significant amount of time in nature.
- All of our senses are activated and receiving information when we are immersed in nature. The impact of this full body, direct experience learning is both subtle and profound.
- Nature is the source of inspiration and creativity for great visual and performance art, music, movement, philosophy, writing, engineering, design, service, innovation, invention, medicine...
- Regular practice of Core Routines of Nature Connection fosters resiliency, resourcefulness, confidence, independence and interdependence, expression, reflection, strength, flexibility, empathy, compassion, peacemaking, and joy!
- Regenerative practices and solutions for complex environmental concerns emerge when we participate with the interconnected systems and unfolding stories in nature.
Outside Now... growing a resourceful, resilient, next generation eager to express innate gifts, care for one another, and tend the wild